The gates for the general public open at 6pm, but for you, they open at 5pm. Buy a ticket into The Garden and get into the Air Show an hour earlier than everyone else. Come early and enjoy the music from 105.9 The Brew, tour the Entertainment Center and Static Displays before the crowds (not all exhibitors will be available during this time) and receive special offerings that will ONLY be available to those sitting in The Garden!Saturday and Sunday, July 27 and 28, 2013
Spend a day enjoying the show from your shaded seat on the flight line. Take a stroll through the Entertainment Center, visit Military Village and the Static Displays and sample the local vendors in Vendor Village – all without worrying about where you will sit once the action starts in the sky!Tickets to The Garden are $55/person* for Friday Night and $65/person* for Saturday or Sunday. A $2.00 transaction fee applies per ticket purchased. Beer Garden Tickets Include:
- Exclusive reserved seating at an umbrella table at the flight line
- Entrance into the Show with VIP parking
- A welcome basket that includes a souvenir program and water for everyone in your party
- Scrip for 2 beverages of your choice in the Ninkasi Craft Beer Garden
- $10 in food scrip from the Reserve Area Food Court.
For tickets contact us at (503) 629-0706 or via email for your tickets today.
*Tickets are sold on a per seat basis. Parties less than 5 will be grouped with another party of 4 or less. Tables are reserved on a first come/first serve basis and will be assigned on a “best available” status at the time of payment. All ticket holders must be 21 and over.
- Exclusive Reserve seating at an umbrella table
- Admission to the Show and The Family Garden with VIP parking
- $12 in Food and Beverage Scrip for use in the Reserve Area Food Court for adults
- $10 in food and beverage scrip for use in the Reserve Area Food Court for kids 10 and under
Strollers are welcome. A limited amount of seats are available since we want to ensure everyone will have a seat so don’t delay!
Friday Night Fireworks presented by ATG & Homeland Fireworks and Air Show: Adult: $40. Child (2 -10 years): $25. Children under 2 are free – food scrip not provided. A $2.00 transaction fee applies per ticket purchased
Saturday or Sunday Air Show: Adult: $55. Child (2 -10 years): $35. Children under 2 are free – food scrip not provided. A $2.00 transaction fee applies per ticket purchased
Contact us at (503) 629-0706 or via email for your tickets today.
Test your muscle, do a few chin-ups, climb a rock wall and sit inside the cockpit of an F-15. It’s all there in Military Village. Makes you proud to be an American…