THE OREGON INTERNATIONAL AIR SHOW SEPTEMBER 22-24, 2017 AT THE HILLSBORO AIRPORT
Oregon International Air Show Mission: Provide a safe, family event that promotes aviation, honors military and veterans, involves community, and contributes to charitable organizations in Oregon.
Thank you for your interest in receiving a charitable donation from the Oregon International Air Show. We look forward to supporting the selected organizations’ efforts within the communities of the Northwest Region. The Air Show offers grants of up to $5000.00 per request. Award amounts are contingent on the overall financial success of the Air Show. The goal of the awards committee is to disperse all awarded grants in January/February of 2018.
Applications may be submitted electronically or by US mail and must be postmarked by the deadline below:
Grant Application deadline: September 30, 2017
Guidelines for Grant Application:
• Follow the outline in preparing your application. The numbered questions have an
assigned value; unanswered questions will result in a lower score.
• Limit responses to 100 words or less (about 7 sentences) for each question.
• Proposals should be printed on white paper, using a 12 point font (Times New Roman or similar) and one-inch margins on all sides; pages should be numbered. No more than 5 pages will be accepted. Any pages following page 5 will be removed.
• Proposal should not be placed in binders or folders; one staple or a paper clip in the upper left hand is sufficient.
• All applications must be returned by mail, FAX or email and date-stamped by September 30, 2017.