Drive-In Airshow and Tailgate Party FAQ's
What changes are taking place at the 2021 Air Show in McMinnville?
- BRING YOUR OWN ICE CHESTS
- Beverages (please drink responsibly) — in plastic or metal containers only, no glass.
- Food and snacks — NO GRILLING
- Small picnic tables and chairs
- Folding chairs & blankets
- Vehicles (cars or trucks up to 20’) will park on runway or taxiway
- RV parking is across Hwy 18 at the Evergreen Museum.
- A limited number of “Drive-In Air Show - Oregon’s Premier Tailgate Party" parking passes will be the ONLY tickets sold
- No existing individual tickets will be sold or accepted
- “Drive-In Air Show - Oregon’s Premier Tailgate Party” ticket levels are: First Class, Business Class and Family Class
- Guests must stay in their viewing area/parking space unless walking to and from port-a-potties
- No static displays
- If were are able to, we will add a limited number of vendors
- No fireworks show on Friday; Friday's show will be the same as Saturday & Sunday, and INCLUDES THE THUNDERBIRDS AND F-22 RAPTOR
- All traditional seating areas for this show have been discontinued as the result of current COVID guidelines. If you had already purchased these tickets, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
What has not changed?
NOT Allowed: Glass, weapons, pets, camp stoves or cooking devices of any kind
Bring your sunscreen and enjoy the air show!