THE OREGON INTERNATIONAL AIR SHOW SEPTEMBER 20-22, 2019 McMinnville Municipal Airport
DAILY GATE AND SHOW TIMES:
Friday Night Fireworks:
Gates open at 3:30 PM - APPROXIMATE Show time: 6 PM - 8:30 PM
Oregonian/Oregonlive Saturday and Sunday:
Gates open at 9:00 AM - APPROXIMATE show time: 12 PM - 4:30 PM
Slowdowns are likely on Air Show days. It is recommended that you plan extra time for possible traffic, detours, road closures, lines to park and lines at check-in or to buy tickets.
DO VETERANS RECEIVE A TICKET DISCOUNT?
Yes, all past and active military can purchase discounted general admission tickets with proof of Military ID. Avoid lines by getting your Military Ticket online in advance. Discounted admission is for the military member only.
WHAT CAN I BRING INTO THE AIR SHOW?
All bags and carry-in items will be checked by security at the gate.
• Small backpack or bag for:
• medications, baby supplies, light clothing, sunscreen
• Folding chair(s), blanket(s) to sit in General Admission area as no seats are provided
• Strollers: Are welcome in the General Admission, Family Garden, and Chalet areas. Strollers are allowed to be "parked" in the back of the Reserved Seating area.
• EMPTY water bottles: In agreement with TSA rules, you are allowed to bring EMPTY water bottles into the Air Show with you and fill them from water taps. Water is also for sale at concession booths. If you arrive with a filled water/beverage bottle, you will need to empty it before enter the show.
WHAT AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE AIR SHOW?
• The Air Show is held on airport property and has strict safety procedures. To ensure everyone's safety, please remember the following items are NOT allowed through Air Show gates.
• ALL types of knives
• Leatherman type multitools
• Guns or weapons of any kind
• Tents/Popup canopies
• Large Umbrellas
• Bicycles (bike parking is available at the Red Gate)
• Large backpacks
• Food and/or beverages unless medically necessary (baby formula/food is allowed)
• Glass containers of any kind
• Pets of any kind; Only service animals are allowed through the gate
WHERE SHOULD I PARK?
Parking is not included in any tickets, EXCEPT for President's Club and Corporate Chalet tickets. There are no free parking lots in 2019. See below for the 2019 parking lots:
Airport Side Parking Lots
1. VIP Lot: $45 for Friday & Sunday, $55 for Saturday (SOLD OUT)
a. Located on hard-surface, closest lot to main admissions gate.
b. Follow signs to enter through TTR business parkway.
2. Handicap Parking: $10 (SOLD OUT ON SATURDAY)
a. Located on hard-surface, is part of VIP Lot and is closest lot to main admissions gate
b. First-come, first-served basis
c. Follow signs to enter through TTR business parkway.
3. Blue Lot: $20 all three days
a. Located on grass; second closest lot to main admissions gate
b. Follow signs to enter through SE Cirrus Ave.
4. Red Lot: $15 all three days
a. Located on grass and on pavement; is the third closest lot to main admissions gate
b. Follow signs to enter through SE Cumulus Ave.
Evergreen Museum Parking
5. Evergreen Museum Parking: $10 all three days
a. Shuttles will run from the Evergreen parking lots to the Airport side of Hwy 18.
Please remember that the parking lots are PRIVATE and are for Air Show parking only. NO “tail-gating,” alcoholic beverages, picnicking, cooking/barbecue grilling, camping or loitering in the above parking lot area will be allowed.
Check the Road Closure Map for Road Closure information. The Air Show recommends that you arrive early enough to account for traffic, detours, road closures and parking which may cause you to miss part of the show if you don’t plan accordingly.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED AT THE AIR SHOW?
Yes, but for safety reasons, smoking is allowed in the clearly identified designated areas only. (See the Comprehensive Layout Map).
IS THERE ANY SHADE?
General Admission and Reserved Seating ticket holders will be under open sky. Patrons are encour-aged to plan accordingly and bring plenty of sunscreen. The President’s Club chalet, Corporate Chalets, Family Garden, Beer Garden, and Walmart Veterans' Chalet ticket holders will have a partly covered area and some umbrellas in the seating areas.